The City of Macedonia is conveniently located amidst the crossroads of 4 major highways: I-480, I-271, I-80 & State Route 8. It’s positioned directly south of Cleveland & north of Akron & Canton.
Just 25 minutes from either downtown Cleveland or Akron, Macedonia is a great place to stay for a business or family trip. There is an abundance of lodging and restaurants, plus it is within a short drive of several major attractions like:
* The Rock’n'Roll Hall of Fame (30 minutes)
* The Football Hall of Fame (45 minutes)
* Boston Mills/Brandywine Ski Resort (10 minutes)
* Progressive Field (25 minutes)
* Akron Zoo (20 minutes)
* Cleveland Zoo (34 minutes)
* E.J. Thomas Hall (23 minutes)
* Cleveland Playhouse (35 minutes)
* Horseshoe Casino-Cleveland, 100 Public Square (30 minutes)
…just to name a few. For more information on The City of Macedonia, call 330.468.8300.