Part Time | Substitute Teacher | Nordonia Hills City Schools
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Nordonia Hills City Schools for the recruitment of substitute teachers. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
1. Bachelor’s degree – any field.
2. Clean criminal background.
3. Three (3) positive professional references.
4. Experience working with school aged children.
1. $90 Per Day
2. 2016-2017 School Year
3. Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
4. Options for minor medical benefits
5. Apply: www.rachelwixey.com
6. More Info: Janae Miller, Janae@rachelwixey.com
Counter Sales needed for HVAC Distributor Full-time Monday through Friday 7:30 -0 4:30 and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office/Cashier help full time, duties include warranty’s and Data entry, updating Pricing and general Office duties, for HVAC Distributor. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Field Sales Representative– TPC Wire & Cable Corp.
Sales position that develops plans for TPC products through a direct selling approach to the assigned customer base. (MRO)
1. Maintains close contact with end users. (Relationships)
2. Develops goals for each customer and TPC product family.
3. Meet established objectives and goals
4. Maintain sales targets by customer and product families.
5. New customer development.
6. Time and territory management.
7. Continuous education features and benefits. (Product knowledge)
Requirements (skills, certifications, etc.):
1. Four year degree in business or marketing
2. Three to five years experience in selling/sales.
3. Communication skills at the plant level and with Corporate Purchasing.
4. Product knowledge
5. Industry knowledge
6. Planning goals and customer development.
7. Computer skills.
Salary – Hourly, Negotiable; www.tpcwire.com; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 800-211-4520, Fax: 866-451-2009
Maid – Maid Brigade of NE Ohio – Full Time
Immediate full time openings, performs any combination of the following duties to maintain private homes clean and orderly. Cleans furnishings, floors and windows using vacuum cleaner, mops, broom, cloths and cleaning solutions. Changes linens and makes beds. Must have Valid Drivers License, Must have clear criminal background check, Must be drug free (will be tested upon hire and randomly thereafter), Most work will be performed in customers’ homes or offices, Temperature and humidity cannot be controlled and may vary widely. The employee must be able to work in a dusty environment where common household dust and pet hair are present, Commission Based pay after training, $8 per hour to start/ $9 + possible after training, Call – 330-453-0085, Fax – 330-453-6200, Email – email@example.com
Wendy’s of Macedonia is now accepting Applications for Day Shifts/Closers. Apply @ 660 E. Aurora Rd., Macedonia, 330-467-0686
Production Assembler – Level 2
To assemble product to a drawing specification and quality requirements.
3-5 years of assembly/warehouse environment, 2 years of soldering and crimping of terminals, lugs & ferrules. Good communication and math skills. Be able to read drawings, blue prints, schematics and work instructions. Works well in team environment. Salary – Hourly and Based on experience. www.tpcwire.com For further information call 216-525-4466 or firstname.lastname@example.org